What is Scale Masters?
- Progressive pass-off system for scales
- Tetra, One-Octave, "Full-Range" Scales
- Scales in thirds & Arpeggios
- Mid-year (January)
- Initially can be taught the same way as Alphabet All-Stars without reading notes and rhythms but rather focusing on the letters.
- Provides individual performance opportunities
- Builds technical skill set
- Reinforces posture, hand position and tone production
- Reinforces articulation and range development
- Provides opportunity for collaborative learning and peer to peer teaching
- Reinforces practice techniques
- Continues to establish a culture of working on individual goals (long-term goal setting)
- Continues to establish internal/relative pulse
- Achievable accomplishment (Badges & Scale Master Level)